Wednesday 24 March 2010

ART - MY HOBBY

My hooby is Art. I like drawing people's faces, eyes, animals. I have 263 sketches, 18 paintings and over 300 other works of art i have done. I do pictures painted on glass, too. I also like to do origami, but it requires a great deal of work. I go to see the art exhibitions.There are many techniques and different media to do artworks: there are drawings, paintings, graphics, sculpture, collage. In my oppinion the greatest painters are: Vincent van Gogh and his best painting is "Sunflowers", Leonardo da Vinci - I like the best painting called "Mona Lisa", Salvador Dali - I like "The Persistence of Memory". Here are some of my works.



Patrycja, SP 32 Bielsko-Biała, Poland

1 comment:

  1. Dear Patrycja, your works are great. You are really blessed by the gift of art feeling and seeing.I admire all of your artefacts and keep my fingers crossed for you in your art future.
    Mrs. K. Kočišová

    ReplyDelete