Wednesday 24 March 2010

students' oppinions

Oscar Claude Monet( born on 14 November 1840 in Paris, died 5 Decenber 1926 in Giverny)
French painter, his painting "impresja" started a new current in art called impressionism. His paintings fill me with admiration. His paintings so realistic impress me very much. In my oppinion the landscapes on Monet's paintings are even more beautiful than in reality.
My favourite painting of Claude Monet is "Japanese in Giverna".His paintings and the beauty of nature he presents enchant me. Apart from that I particularly like sunsets in paintings.
Kinga

My favourite painter is M. Wilczek. He is from Poland. I know him because my father bought his pictures. His paintings are very beautiful and I like his artworks very much. He can paint very beautiful trees.

Patrycja N.

No comments:

Post a Comment